Terms & Conditions
Stunt Drive Experience Terms & Conditions
The Parties referred to in this agreement shall be as follows:
(i) Stunt Drive North East Ltd T/A Stunt Drive Experience (The Company) Suppliers of Services
(ii) Receiver of said Services (The Client)
(iii) Persons acting as Servants or Agents for the Company (The Servant or Agent)
In entering into this agreement for the supply of Services, the Parties agree to be bound by all the conditions exemptions and provisions contained herein whether written, printed or
stamped on the front or back hereof.
This agreement is between the Company and the Client and sets out the terms and conditions for the provision of corporate entertainment services (the Service) for the event date. Where the terms of this Agreement imply obligations, requirements or constraints on the Venue will be party to the said obligations, requirements or constraints by way of the Agreement.
Event Date – is the date for which the Client wishes to book the Services.
Event Program – this is laid out in the brochure supplied with your invoice and is the program of events for the event date.
Service – the supply of various activities and events and the provision of associated services more fully described in the event program.
Contract Price – is the price for the Services as defined above, the Client is liable to pay the Contract Price in accordance with the terms herein.
The Parties hereby agree:-
1. It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every servant or agent of the Company (including every independent contractor from time to time employed by the Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatever nature applicable to the company or to which the Company is entitled hereunder shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of the Company and for the purpose of all the provisions of this condition, the Company is or shall be deemed to act as agents or trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its servants or agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract in or evidenced by this agreement.
The Contract Price
2. The Client agrees to pay 100% of the Contract Price to the Company at the time of the booking a voucher to be able to receive their purchased voucher unless otherwise agreed in writing.
3. Refunds will only be given up to 28 days after the purchase of the voucher.
4. The vouchers will be valid for year unless on offer and stated otherwise. The voucher must be used by the expiry date.
5. The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of the Contract Price being received, or the Company shall be free to offer the Event Date to other interested parties.
6. If for any reason The Client cancels or reschedules the booking within less than 72 hours of the Event Date, the Contract Price will be forfeited.
7. Vouchers and driving licences must be brought on the Event Date or The Client will be turned away.
The Contract Price – Corporate / Private Functions
8. The Client agrees to pay a booking deposit of 30% of the Contract Price (the booking fee) to the Company at the time of the booking and agrees to pay the balance of the Contract Price not less than seven days prior to the Event Date unless otherwise agreed in writing.
9. The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of the Booking Fee until the aforementioned are received, the Company shall be free to offer the Event Date to other interested parties.
10. If for any reason the Client cancels the booking, the Booking Fee will be forfeited. If for any reason the Client cancels the booking at between 28 and 14 days from the Event Date, the Client shall be liable for 75% of the Contract Price.
11. If for any reason the Client cancels the booking at less than 14 days before the Event Date the Client shall be liable for the full Contract Price. If for any reason, the Client fails to give notice to the Company more than 28 days before the Event Date that the number of guests that have been contracted for is to be reduced, the Client will be liable to pay the Contract Price in full for the number of guests originally booked in the Event Contract.
The Company’s Authority on Safety
12. The Company is a member of the IOPD (International Organisation of Professional Drivers) to ensure safety to itself, its Clients, Servants and Agents.
13. The Client and each and every guest agrees to abide by and comply with any request or order made by or on behalf of the Company on the grounds of safety, whether it be the safety of the Venue, the guests or any other person, or on any other grounds.
14. The Client and each and every guest agrees that the opinion of the Company or its Servants or Agents is final with regard to any matters of safety and the Client and each and every guest agrees to abide by any such opinion howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, the Client is or may be behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company its Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of services at the Event, the client or guest will, at the request of the Company, its Servants or Agents leave the Event for the rest of the day or days contracted for, without the Company, its Servants or Agents encountering any liability.
15. The Company’s cars are all maintained to a high standard and are checked over regularly by qualified mechanics to maximise safety. The BMW MINIs which are used complete handbrake turns, handbrake parallel parking and J turns are fitted with dual controls. The BMW Z3s which are used for donuts are fitted with emergency cut out switches. The Chuckle Buggies which are used for the Donut Roulette Challenge are purpose built for The Company; they are single seater, twin engine buggies which also have an emergency cut out switch. The 2 wheeling is done in a BMW MINI Cooper which has a stabiliser on the side and a roll cage inside to ensure safety, this car is also fitted with dual controls and emergency cut out switch.
Insurance and Liability for Damage
16. The Company covenants to maintain an insurance policy substantially in the form existing at the date of the Agreement, a summary of which is available on request.
17. The Company carries a £5 million Public Liability Insurance and a £10 million Employer’s Liability Insurance.
18. The Client will be liable for the first £500 of any damage to the vehicles or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Client, unless the cause of the said damage be deliberate, in which case the said client will be liable for all the damage so caused. In the event of damage to more than one vehicle or piece of equipment the Client agrees to pay the first £500 of damage to each vehicle or piece of equipment, the damaged vehicle or pieces of equipment may also be withdrawn from the rest of the Event.
19. Each party will be responsible for, and will indemnify the other party in respect to, third party claims for personal injury and property damage based on each party’s common law liability, including claims by employees of the parties.
20. The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility for unforeseen events causing the Event to be cancelled or altered from that contracted for, although every effort will be made to proceed with the Services where at all possible.
21. In the event of any disputes or claims under this contract, all matters will fall under United Kingdom jurisdiction and should legal proceedings be necessary, all legal matters will be dealt with through United Kingdom courts.
22. Any addition to or alteration of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless previously agreed in writing.
23. The client will not have consumed any alcohol or drugs which would render them unfit to drive on the public roads under the Road Traffic Acts.
24. As part of the Client’s acceptance to participate they will be required to complete a Disclaimer and Declaration of fitness to participate.
25. The Client must be over the age of 17 years old with a full driving licence, or over 14 years of age, providing they meet The Company’s normal restrictions and have shown they have good basic driving and car control skills. To do this they need to have taken part and reached a satisfactory standard in The Company’s Young Driver Experience. Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the session.
26. The Client must be a minimum of 1.5m (5’) tall and under 1.95m (6’6’’) and under 20 stone in weight.
27. A £10 surcharge will need to be paid on the Event Date for anyone wishing to stay on the premise throughout the Event.
The Company’s Booking Policy
28. The Company works on a first come first served basis and cannot reserve places for an Event Date.
29. The following details will be required to place a booking: booking name, drivers name, contact phone number, voucher details including codes and expiry dates, otherwise booking cannot be made.
30. Prior booking is essential and must be made on 07794608755 between the office hours of Saturday-Thursday 10am-6pm.
31. Alterations of a booking can be made prior to 72 hours of the Event Date. If for any reason The Client cancels or reschedules the booking within less than 72 hours of the Event Date, the Contract Price will be forfeited.
TERMS OF WEB SITE USE
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.stuntdriveexperience.co.uk is a site operated by Stunt Drive North East Ltd T/A Stunt Drive Experience (“We”); we are a Limited Company registered in England and Wales under registration number 08278528.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Thank you for visiting our site.